Whisky Sauce Pork Pie. Check if the seasoning of the whisky sauce is good and add extra pepper or salt to taste if necessary. See great recipes for Whisky Sauce Pork Pie too! Whisky Sauce Pork Pie I ALWAYS HAD CHICKEN PIE WITH COFFEE AT STRARBUCK.
Spoon sauce over the top before serving. Add the cream to the sauce. Turn the heat back up to medium and cook until thickened. You can have Whisky Sauce Pork Pie using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Whisky Sauce Pork Pie
- You need of WHISKY PORK FILLINGS.
- It\’s 1 1/2 cup of dice whisky pork.
- You need 1 small of dice onion.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of whisky pork sauce.
- It\’s of LG EASY BISCUIT DOUGH.
- You need 1 of biscuit dough.
- It\’s of CHEESE GARNISH.
- You need 1 slice of shredded chedder cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of butter.
- Prepare 1 of milk.
For sauce, in a small saucepan combine bourbon, soy sauce, brown sugar, vinegar, garlic, ginger, and pepper. This is an excellent choice if you\’re looking for a dessert sauce with a little “spirit.” The whiskey sauce is perfect for bread pudding, or serve over slices of pound cake or pie. Intense apple pie spices, almost like a caramel apple (without the apple itself). Drizzled on the spicy, sweet, flaky tart…yummmm!
Whisky Sauce Pork Pie instructions
- FOR THE LG EASY BISCUIT DOUGH PLEASE VIEW ATTACHMENT BELOW https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/335194-easy-biscuit-dough-eggless.
- FOR THE LG WHISKY PORK PLEASE VIEW THE ATTACHMENT BELOW https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/345130-pork-in-whisky-sauce.
- Roll out dough and cover the baking dish then fill up the dice whisky pork and its sauce then dice onion.
- Cover the top with another piece of dough then top with cheese.
- Baked at 165 C for 20 to 25 minutes then baste top with some milk and butter and baked till lightly brown.
- BELOW ARE FEW OF MY RECIPE IN WHISKY SAUCE,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/367532-lamb-chop-in-whisky-rosemary-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/361692-chicken-wings-and-sausage-in-whisky-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/345130-pork-in-whisky-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/359186-salmon-with-whisky-tomato-and-onion-sauce.
My friends at Whiskey Wednesday enjoyed the Apple Almond Caramel tart, especially since it paired well with the bourbon we were sampling. Make the pie: Place the chopped, toasted pecans in a small bowl and toss with the whiskey or rum until coated. At the top of my pork tenderloin recipes! I love pork tenderloin for a quick dinner. My family and I loved it and thought it tasted similar to the bourbon pork or chicken you can get in some chinese restaurants.