Tuna Delight. Tuna Delight A handful of ingredients is all it takes for Marie Green to put a meal on the table. "This makes a speedy dinner on busy weeknights or a tasty lunch when unexpected guests drop by," writes the Belle Fourche, South Dakota cook. The secret to the delightful taste in this Tuna Salad Delight lies in the lightly sweetened, dried cranberries. Combine onion mixture, corn and tuna.
Mix bread crumbs and butter for topping. Add flour, stir to a smooth consistency. Then, slowly add milk, stirring to eliminate lumps. You can have Tuna Delight using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuna Delight
- Prepare 2 of English Muffins (Thomas’s English Muffins preferred).
- It’s 1 can of Blue Harbor Tuna (no salt added).
- You need 1 of hard boiled egg (optional).
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of chives or green onion chopped.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoon of Veganaise (or regular Mayo).
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 4 slices of tomato (1 slice per half muffin).
- You need 2 tablespoons of shredded cheese or vegan cheese substitute.
- It’s to taste of Salt and Pepper.
Continue adding milk, a little at a time, until the sauce thickens. The Pacific bluefin tuna, prized for its high-grade meat, perfect for poke, and admired for its athletic ability to travel from California to Japan in less than two months, has historically been overfished. Traditional Cold Smoke has been used for centuries in the preservation of meat and seafood. By using an advanced smoke system at low temperatures using a blend of food grade local wood chips and American hickory we produce a distinctive fine product in three categories, Classic, Gourmet and Sashimi.
Tuna Delight instructions
- Drain tuna and add to mixing bowl with peeled and chopped egg and seasonings..
- Slice muffins in half and lightly toast..
- Then add cheese and melt under a broiler or toaster..
- Plate the muffin slices and add 1 slice of tomato per sliced muffin..
- Add tuna mixture..
- Top with chives or green onion.
- Add salt & pepper to taste..
Tuna and spaghetti team up with mushrooms and Parmesan cheese in this tuna tetrazzini recipe. It's a whole meal in one pot and can be prepared a day in advance, making it a convenient and tasty dish for a busy day. Superior products, excellent customer service and our commitment to responsible business practices have grown Sea Delight, LLC, and its sister companies, into market. Tuna casseroles are easy on the budget and always comforting. Feel free to change things up with different pasta shapes, a combination of cheeses, or alternative toppings.